- In Freedom’s Shade by Anis Kidwai, Penguin India, 2011.
- Dust of the Caravan by Anis Kidwai, Zubaan & NewText, 2021/2021.
- My arduous yet rewarding journey as a translator. Blogpost for the New India Foundation, Nov 3, 2020. ➦
- Translating The Dust of the Caravan. CHRS Conversation Series, Jindal Global Law School, Oct 30, 2020 (online). ➦
- Talking translation: Revisiting Anis Kidwai’s Azadi Ki Chhaon Mein. Indian Cultural Forum, 19 Sep 2019. ➦
- “Are we women not citizens?” Mridula Sarabhai’s social workers and the recovery of abducted women. In Sanjeev Jain and Alok Sarin (eds.), The Psychological Impact of the Partition of India, p. 162-87, 2018. Sage. ➦
- From Azadi ki Chhaon Mein to In Freedom’s Shade. Presentation at the translation workshop organised by Traces of the Global (UPE project 70) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, January 30, 2016. ➦
- The abducted woman in the House, talk given at Yale University on 17 April 2013. ➦
- Revisiting the Partition Memoir. Talk at Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, 24 September 2011. ➦,
- The tongue that belongs to us all: Some Reflections on Hindi/Urdu/ Hindustani via Anis Kidwai’s In Freedom’s Shade. Centre for Linguistics, January 2011. ➦
- A Polyphonous Urdu: Gender and multilinguality in Anis Kidwai’s Azadi Ki Chhaon Mein. Plenary at the XXIII Indian Social Science Congress, December 18, 2008. ➦